Justin Timberlake is bringing his 20/20 Experience World Tour back to Chicago in December.
Promoter Live Nation on Monday announced the Dec. 8 stop at the United Center will be among 13 additional dates added to the pop star's schedule as the tour makes a return to North America.
Tickets for the newly-announced dates will go on sale April 14.
The new stops, according to JustinTimberlake.com, are:
- Nov. 20 -- Portland, OR (MODA Center)
- Nov. 22 -- Oakland, CA (Oracle Arena)
- Nov. 24 -- Los Angeles, CA (The Forum)
- Nov. 28 -- Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
- Dec. 1 -- Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
- Dec. 3 -- Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center)
- Dec. 5 -- Oklahoma City, OK (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
- Dec. 8 -- Chicago, IL (United Center)
- Dec. 10 -- Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre)
- Dec. 13 -- Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- Dec. 14 -- Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)
- Dec. 17 -- Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center)
- Dec. 19 -- Nashville, TN (Bridgestone Arena)
- Dec. 20 -- Atlanta, GA (Gwinnett Center)
Timberlake played the United Center on two dates in February, drawing nearly 60,000 fans and nearly $4,000,000 in gross revenue.