The pairings set to compete for ballroom glory are:
- Pop star Aaron Carter teams with Karina Smirnoff, who returns for her seventh season
- Olympic champion swimmer Natalie Coughlin teams with Season 1 champion Alec Mazo, who returns for his fifth season
- "Iron Chef" actor Mark Dacascos joins Lacey Schwimmer, who returns for her third season
- Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay teams up with two-time champion Cheryl Burke, who returns for her eighth season
- Grammy winner Macy Gray teams with Jonathan Roberts, who returns for his seventh season
- Actor and comedian Ashley Hamilton teams with Edyta Sliwinska, who is the only pro to compete in all nine seasons of "Dancing With the Stars."
- Actress Melissa Joan Hart teams up with reigning two-time "Dancing With the Stars" champ Mark Ballas, who returns for his fifth season.
- Model Kathy Ireland teams with Tony Dovolani, who returns for his eighth season.
- NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin teams with Season 8's professional dancer competition winner Anna Demidova, who makes her debut.
- Model Joanna Krupa teams with Season 7 champ Derek Hough, who returns for his fifth season.
- Ultimate Fighting champion Chuck Liddell teams with Anna Trebunskaya, who returns for her fourth season.
Season 9 of "Dancing With the Stars" will return with a three-night premiere on ABC on September 21 at 8 PM EST.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
PLAY IT NOW: Donny Osmond On Joining 'Dancing With The Stars' (August 16, 2009)
PLAY IT NOW: AUDIO: Kelly Osbourne On Joining 'Dancing With The Stars' (August 17, 2009)