NBC says it's pulling the plug on its new fall television drama series "Undercovers."
NBC said Thursday that it won't be ordering any new episodes of the Wednesday night series about a couple in the catering business who are lured back into their former jobs as spies. Seven episodes have aired so far.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Rising Star: 'Undercovers' Beauty Gugu Mbatha-Raw
For now, its last scheduled appearance will be on Dec. 1, although NBC says it has three more episodes that have been shot that will be seen sometime after that.
`Other new series that have been canceled so far this season include "Lone Star" on Fox and ABC's "My Generation."
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Stars Of Fall's Newest TV Shows
Copyright 2010 by Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Primetime Hunks
VIEW THE PHOTOS: The Ladies Of Primetime Television
PLAY IT NOW: Access Hollywood Live: Buffed-Up Boris Kodjoe Talks 'Undercovers'
PLAY IT NOW: Hollywood Radar: November 4, 2010
More from Access: [ 'Undercovers'TVPrimetime ]
Published at 9:19 PM CDT on Nov 4, 2010 | Updated at 9:30 PM CDT on Nov 4, 2010
Copyright Access Hollywood