Charlie Sheen Plans to Leave Rehab, Return to TV in Late February

By Daniel P. Tucker
|  Thursday, Feb 3, 2011  |  Updated 9:25 PM CDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Top Entertainment Photos

Getty Images

Actor Charlie Sheen promotes shirts from his new DaVinci Collection by Charlie Sheen line at the Defiance USA booth at the MAGIC convention at the Las Vegas Convention Center February 17, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Photos and Videos
More Photos and Videos

Badboy actor Charlie Sheen knows about fast-living, even when it comes to rehab.

Just days after admitting himself, the "Two and a Half Men" star says he'll be heading back to work soon. 

Sheen plans to return to the set of CBS' top-rated sitcom by the end of February, his publicist announced Thursday.

The "Major League" star sought help last week, one day after being rushed to a L.A. hospital for severe abdominal pain following a reported 36-hour party at his home with porn stars.

“Two and a Half Men” has been suspended pending his release from rehab. Eight episodes from the television season ending in May have yet to be filmed, according to Reuters.

On Wednesday, Sheen released his first statement since being hospitalized. 

“I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people,” he told fans and "Two and a Half Men" crew.

Per news that he's set to start filming again by the end of the month, Sheen’s publicist had a caveat.

 

“That is a target date," Stan Rosenfield told the New York Times. "Dealing with rehab, you never know.” 

Selected Reading: New York Times, Reuters, People
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Get Our Weather App
Stay ahead of the storm with the NBC... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out