Congressional candidate Tammy Duckworth marches out members of the district who she says have been adversely affected by policies Rep. Joe Walsh has championed or supported.
Starting six days from now, we won’t have Joe Walsh to kick around anymore -- so let’s enjoy it while we can.
Tammy Duckworth’s campaign is helping by releasing a retrospective of Walsh’s term in office.
Titled "Walsh said WHAT?!," it features all the congressman’s greatest hits, to the tune of Ozzy Osborne’s "Crazy Train:"
- Calling President Barack Obama "idiotic,” a liar and "a 10-year-old in over his head."
- Shouting that he was "tired of hearing that crap" about how banks were to blame for the financial meltdown.
- Saying that women can’t die in childbirth, and that allowing abortions to preserve "health of the mother has become a tool for abortions anytime for any reason."
- Telling a town hall meeting that the Democratic Party wants "Hispanics to be dependent on government, just like they got African-Americans to be dependent upon government."
- Telling another town hall meeting that a violent strain of Islam "trying to kill Americans" is present in Elk Grove Village, Addison and Elgin.
- Sitting atop a restaurant booth, shouting that Sandra Fluke should "go get a job" rather than expecting America to pay for her contraception.
- Asserting that “"rue heroes" don’t talk about their military experience.
- Holding up a photo of Duckworth looking at dresses, criticizing her for picking an outfit for the Democratic National Convention while Walsh was "marching in a parade in Schaumburg."
Election Night may be our last chance to hear from Walsh. Ward Room predicts his concession speech will add to his legend.