Starting six days from now, we won’t have Joe Walsh to kick around anymore -- so let’s enjoy it while we can.
Tammy Duckworth’s campaign is helping by releasing a retrospective of Walsh’s term in office.
Titled "Walsh said WHAT?!," it features all the congressman’s greatest hits, to the tune of Ozzy Osborne’s "Crazy Train:"
- Calling President Barack Obama "idiotic,” a liar and "a 10-year-old in over his head."
- Shouting that he was "tired of hearing that crap" about how banks were to blame for the financial meltdown.
- Saying that women can’t die in childbirth, and that allowing abortions to preserve "health of the mother has become a tool for abortions anytime for any reason."
- Telling a town hall meeting that the Democratic Party wants "Hispanics to be dependent on government, just like they got African-Americans to be dependent upon government."
- Telling another town hall meeting that a violent strain of Islam "trying to kill Americans" is present in Elk Grove Village, Addison and Elgin.
- Sitting atop a restaurant booth, shouting that Sandra Fluke should "go get a job" rather than expecting America to pay for her contraception.
- Asserting that “"rue heroes" don’t talk about their military experience.
- Holding up a photo of Duckworth looking at dresses, criticizing her for picking an outfit for the Democratic National Convention while Walsh was "marching in a parade in Schaumburg."
Election Night may be our last chance to hear from Walsh. Ward Room predicts his concession speech will add to his legend.