Name the source of these famous Chicago political quotes.
1. “The policeman isn’t there to create disorder; the policeman is there to preserve disorder.”
2. “Chicago ain’t ready for reform.”
3. "Scrutiny? What else do you want? Do you want to take my shorts? Give me a break. … Go
scrutinize yourself! I get scrootened every day, don't worry, from each and every one of you. It
doesn't bother me."
4. “We don’t want nobody nobody sent.”
5. “I’m the hog with the big nuts.”
6. “I’ve got this thing, and it’s f---in’ golden.”
7. “If I had two faces, would I be wearing this one?”
8. “Go f--- yourself, Lewis.”
9. "I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars."
10. “Tony, Tony, where’s your pushcart at?”
11. “It's true I didn't come over on the Mayflower, but I came over as soon as I could."
12. “I wanna cut his nuts off.”
A. William Hale Thompson
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Richard M. Daley
D. Jesse Jackson
E. Anton Cermak
F. Richard J. Daley
G. Rob Blagojevich
H. William Beavers
I. Rahm Emanuel
J. Paddy Bauler
K. Abner Mikva
L. Barack Obama
Answers: 1-F; 2-J; 3-C; 4-K; 5-H; 6-G; 7-B; 8-I; 9-L; 10-A; 11-E; 12-D