As the Chicago Bulls (46-14) prepare to face off against the lowly Washington Wizards (14-46) Monday night at the United Center, the sports world is still abuzz over Charlie Villanueva's hard foul on Derrick Rose that left him bloodied.
Rose said he's "sick and tired" of people taking cheap shots at him. That has caused some -- like ESPN's Skip Bayless -- to say that the "reckless" nature in which Rose plays lends himself to being hit and even getting hurt.
So read on for stories on whether Rose should complain to officials more about the contact he receives, how he promises to take better care of the basketball and if Tom Thibodeau is overplaying Luol Deng.
- Rose needs to "cry" to the refs? (Chicago Tribune)
- SportsNation: Rose fouled too hard? (ESPN)
- Rose vows to limit turnovers (Chicago Tribune)
- Luol Deng wearing down? (CSN Chicago)
- Bulls/Wizards preview (ESPN Chicago)