Do you know where you’ll be investing your moolah this year? Well, according to a new infographic released by MyCorporation.com, you can find out whether you’re in the majority, the minority or completely alone. None of those are wrong, per se, but just a good gut check to see what you’re doing compared to others.
Some of the key findings:
- 22.5 percent of small business respondents “said they are going to spend the majority of their budget on technology expenditures and growth.”
- 50.5 percent will be emphasizing and growing their presence on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Nearly 90 percent of those interviewed said they expect their small business will be opening in 2013.
- A trend in 2012 of small business compensation increasing while hours worked decreasing is expected to continue.
- Twenty percent said they will spend the majority of their budget on potentially hiring.
For more on these findings, hop over here.
David Wolinsky is a freelance writer and a lifelong Chicagoan. In addition to currently serving as an interviewer-writer for Adult Swim, he's also a comedy-writing instructor for Second City. He was the Chicago city editor for The Onion A.V. Club where he provided in-depth daily coverage of this city's bustling arts/entertainment scene for half a decade. When not playing video games for work he's thinking of dashing out to Chicago Diner, Pizano's, or Yummy Yummy. His first career aspirations were to be a game-show host.