Is Groupon buying the Wrigley Building? Not quite – but it’s a coup for the company to have two founders in the deal, if reports are valid.
There’s also an in-depth look at the impact of Groupon’s IPO on Chicago’s tech community.
And Cumulus Radio, fresh from its acquisition of Citadel Broadcasting, wants to challenge Groupon with its own on-air deals.
- Groupon founders are part of a tentative plan to buy the Wrigley Building. (Wall Street Journal)
- Some think Chicago’s tech community future has a lot riding on Groupon’s IPO. (Crain’s)
- Daily deals by radio. (Wall Street Journal)
- Groupon co-founder Lefkofsky speaks his mind on government’s role in startups. (AnnArbor.com)
- Today’s Deal: $$29 for Tapas Meal and Cocktails for Two with Live Entertainment at Rumba ($87 value).