Who needs an IPO to celebrate love? Congratulations to Andrew Mason and Jenny Gillespie. Also, who’s big in Japan? Groupon is trying to be.They are also dallying with VH1. Read more:
- We’re not People Magazine, but in our coverage we must make note of Andrew Mason’s quiet nuptials – if rumors prove to be true - noted during Daily Deal Media’s comprehensive tour of the Chicago HQ. Congratulations, Mr. Mason and Ms. Gillespie. (Daily Deal Media)
- Groupon’s ‘Forever Young’ but not so ‘Big in Japan.’ Cue Alphaville. (Motley Fool).
- The company’s philanthropic arm partners with VH1’s “Save the Music.” (ArtistDirect).
- We’ve seen some interesting media regarding Groupon, but this is a new one. (Psychiatric Times)
- Today’s Deal: $20 for $40 Worth of Traditional African Fare at Ethiopian Diamond Restaurant – Multiple Locations
Published at 10:45 AM CDT on Oct 13, 2011