It’s a somewhat quiet day so far as the Groupon IPO roadshow winds down, but it’s early.
Premium deals are the IPO-bound company’s latest venture with the launch of Groupon Reserve. And in a daily deal war that will never end, Google Offers has added 15 daily deal site distributors to its roster, including NYC-based kgbdeals.
Also, Jim Cramer’s view of the Groupon IPO: don’t rush in, to say the least. Read more:
- It's a good year for Groupon Reserve. (PC Mag)
- Google Offers gains ground on Groupon. (Reuters)
- The Mad Money view of Groupon IPO. (CNBC)
- Lowest internet float in the decade. (SF Gate)
- Today’s Deal: $35 One-Hour Massage at the Health Source ($70 Value)