The deal wars rage on as LivingSocial adds a mobile app to compete with Groupon Now.
In other news, Bloomberg gets creative in describing Groupon’s unique financing, comparing it to the batting average of White Soxer Adam Dunn. And Groupon subscribers are now getting into the business of naming baby animals.
- LivingSocial adds a “Groupon Now-killer.” (Business Insider)
- Groupon’s finances are likened to a White Sox player’s creative batting average. (Bloomberg)
- Groupon’s deals extend to the naming of a baby giraffe in the Atlanta zoo (and reduced admission costs). (Atlanta Journal Constitution)
- Infographics are all the rage these days. PC Mag offers its own that details the business logic behind Groupon and other daily deal sites. (PC Magazine)
- Today’s Deal: $50 for $100 Worth of Home-Delivered Dairy Products from Oberweis Dairy