Groupon co-founders Eric Lefkofsky and Brad Keywell show their true dedication by doubling their investment in Lightbank, and backing it up with an investment in social networking aggregator Cloudbot.
Also, Groupon swears by its “trust and transparency” at a New York advertising conference, and the company launches a Droid app in New Zealand.
- Lefkofsky and Keywell double their investment in Lightbank. (Chicago Tribune)
- Lightbank investors invest in startup Cloudbot. (Chicago Tribune)
- Groupon tells an Advertising Week audience it lives by “trust and transparency.” (Wall Street Journal)
- Groupon New Zealand launches Droid app. (Voxy)
- Today’s Deal: $19 for $40 Worth of Vitamins, Supplements, and Health Products at GNC