Groupon has set its IPO date for the end of October or early November, but some expect it to be a bit later. With less hype surrounding the company, it might be a better investment, other analysts say. And some of the aggregators and resellers of Groupons may be eating into the company’s revenue.
- Groupon sets IPO date for late October/early November. (New York Times)
- But one analyst doesn’t see it until the end of the year. (Washington Post)
- Less hype might make Groupon a better investment. (Seeking Alpha)
- Groupon aftermarket sites dip into revenue. (New York Times)
- Today’s Deal: $36 for Three-Hour Mosaic-Basics at the Chicago Mosaic School ($75 Value)