Groupon Goods is a hit, but will it snag those lagging customers? It has added intrigue to the company, but it may be a little late in the daily deal marketplace.
The new venture comes as people continue to speculate on the value of daily deals – and whether they're good for merchants.
- Groupon is rewarding consumers – with hopes for success. (Time)
- Groupon Goods is adding value but is it too little, too late? (Business Insider)
- Your daily “deal” may not be such a deal. (Check out the link - it reads "daily deals eye-roll"). (VentureBeat)
- Most merchants have made up their minds about whether offering Groupons is a good business practice, but we're not finished beating that discussion to death. (TheNextWeb)
- Today’s Deal: $48 for Kérastase Intensive Mask and Haircut at J. Gordon Designs in Lincoln Park (Up to $140 Value)