It’s a quiet day in Groupon-land so far, but the hype hasn’t abated by a long shot.
Many think Groupon is not improving its ways of collecting its own revenues, and some are disparaging the company’s leadership in the daily deal marketplace.
Also, Groupon co-founder Brad Keywell had some choice words for a biz school crowd and Groupon launches in Denmark.
- How Groupon is getting worse at collecting its own revenues. (BNET)
- Yesterday, daily deals were reportedly dying, and today, some think Groupon “tragically” controls the industry. (The Atlantic)
- Groupon co-founder Brad Keywell imparts his entrepreneurial wisdom at keynote speech. (Forbes)
- Groupon launches in Denmark. (Marketwatch)
- Today’s Deal: $6 for Triple-Feature Movie Admission for Two and Two Medium Popcorns at Brew & View ($17 Value).