As competition heats up for Groupon, Reuters sums up the rivalry in time for a daily deals conference (yes, there is such a thing now). In other news, a solar group expands nationwide to allow “entire neighborhoods to go solar in one fell swoop” and one columnist compares Groupon to a Ponzi scheme. And we’ve got more.
- The daily deal competitors are summed up at the BIA/Kelsey’s “Deals 3D” conference in San Francisco. (Reuters).
- Solar daily deals for business are proving to be pretty popular and a startup takes the Groupon model to a green level. (CNN).
- Here’s more S-1 filing scrutiny, with a somewhat alarming headline. (CBS Moneywatch).
- Further investigation into the Facebook/Amex hookup announced Tuesday reveals they’re adding streaming concert coverage too. (Forbes).
- Today's Groupon: $49 for a $135 massage and mini-facial at The Body Work & Massage Source in Lincoln Park.