Wednesday brings an interesting twist on Groupon’s competition, as Investor’s Business Daily takes a look at the company as competition for monster deal mavens eBay and Amazon – while another source wonders whether these same companies will kill Groupon.
Meanwhile Groupon founders Eric Lefkofsky and Brad Keywell continue to invest in startups.
- Should Amazon and eBay be worried about Groupon as competition? (Investor’s Business Daily)
- Or will these same companies put an end to Groupon? (Motley Fool)
- New investments for Groupon founders Lefkofsky and Keywell. (Wall Street Journal)
- And there’s more rounding up of the copious members of the daily deal marketplace. (AOL Daily Finance)
- Today’s Deal: $40 for Shampoo, Deep-Conditioning Treatment, Haircut, and Style at Charles Ifergan Salon & Day Spa.