Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news. Read about Corey Graham trying out a new role, who made 30 under 30, how the team can stay intact next year, Lance Briggs' contract extension possibilities and Kyle Orton's lawsuit.
- The Bears gave Pro Bowl special-teams player Corey Graham a look at safety at practice. (Chicago Tribune)
- Jay Cutler is one of the top 30 players under the age of 30 in the NFC North. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The core of the team will stay intact for 2012. (ESPN Chicago)
- That means the Bears are expected to take care of Lance Briggs' contract extension demands. (CSN Chicago)
- Here's how Chicago can avoid starting over next season. (ESPN Chicago)
- Kyle Orton sued a Chicago law firm for lost tax benefits. (Chicago Tribune)