Corey Graham intercepts a pass intended for Chaz Schilens #81 of the Oakland Raiders at O.co Coliseum on Nov. 27, 2011 in Oakland.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news. Read about Corey Graham trying out a new role, who made 30 under 30, how the team can stay intact next year, Lance Briggs' contract extension possibilities and Kyle Orton's lawsuit.
- The Bears gave Pro Bowl special-teams player Corey Graham a look at safety at practice. (Chicago Tribune)
- Jay Cutler is one of the top 30 players under the age of 30 in the NFC North. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The core of the team will stay intact for 2012. (ESPN Chicago)
- That means the Bears are expected to take care of Lance Briggs' contract extension demands. (CSN Chicago)
- Here's how Chicago can avoid starting over next season. (ESPN Chicago)
- Kyle Orton sued a Chicago law firm for lost tax benefits. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations