Tom Brady is a frightening quarterback to face. Why?
1. His hair. Look at it. There's so much of it (or is there?). It's long, lustrous and loved by a Brazilian supermodel. It's also a little ... frightening. If a man can have that hair and STILL be one of the best quarterbacks in the league, he must possess superpowers.
2. His passing rating: Brady has put together a passing rating of 102.9 by putting together an MVP-worthy season. He has 28 touchdowns, but just four interceptions. That last interception came on October 17 against the Ravens. His lowest passing rating in the last four games was 117.4 against the Steelers. Basically, he's on fire right now.
3. The Bears anemic pass rush: Though the Bears have one of the best defenses in the league, their run defense is much more effective than the passing defense. The Bears give up 215 yards by air per game, an identical number to the New York Jets, the team who was just routed by the Patriots. Brady does not fear our pass rush.
4. His ability to impregnate beautiful women: He has one son with actress and model Bridget Moynahan, and another son with supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
5. His winning ways: The man is just a winner. Even in bad games -- like when he threw two interceptions and was sacked three times against Baltimore -- he still helps his team win. That's why they're 10-2.