In Monday’s edition of Bears Bites, we have wall-to-wall coverage of the Chicago Bears’ Monday night date with the Green Bay Packers, featuring picks for the game, which players to watch out for, and several Bears who are trying to make a big impact on the contest.
- We start out with some scary numbers about the game, which don’t exactly bode well for the Bears’ chances. [Daily Herald]
- Marc Trestman has brought a new way of doing things to the organization after being hired as head coach, and Monday night’s game will be a great test for his vision as the team moves forward from its bye week. [CSN Chicago]
- What should Bears fans be watching for when the ball goes up in the air on Monday night? Jeff Dickerson and company have the answers for you. [ESPN Chicago]
- If the Packers end up double covering Brandon Marshall on Monday night, there is one Bears’ player who has to take advantage of the 1-on-1 opportunities he will likely get: Alshon Jeffery. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Rough games have become par for the course for safety Chris Conte this season, but he will be looking to reverse that trend in a big way on Monday, writes David Haugh. [Chicago Tribune]
- Who will win the game between the Bears and Packers? Here are the staff picks over at Bears Huddle. [Bears Huddle]
- Finally, if you are sick to death of reading up about the upcoming matchup between the Bears and Packers, then Adam Hoge’s column about five players that the Bears should target in the 2014 NFL Draft will help you take your mind off things. [670 The Score]