CLEMSON, SC - NOVEMBER 17: Mike Glennon #8 of the North Carolina State Wolfpack drops back to pass against the Clemson Tigers during their game at Memorial Stadium on November 17, 2012 in Clemson, South Carolina. (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on who the Bears are working out before the draft, Israel Idonije's creative side, and highlights from Brian Urlacher.
- With only one back-up quarterback on the Bears' roster, the team is on the lookout for another quarterback. Is that why they are working out with North Carolina State quarterback Mike Glennon? (Pro Football Talk)
- But they are also reportedly still thinking about the offensive line. They worked out Syracuse left tackle Justin Pugh. (ESPN Chicago)
- Israel Idonije isn't currently signed to the Bears or any other team, but he is working on a comic book. Read more on the book. (Sugar Cayne)
- Marc Trestman and their staff are still getting to know their players. He used mini-camp to introduce the team to "our football." (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Brian Urlacher won't be in a Bears' uniform this season, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy what he's done in the past. Check out some No. 54 highlights. (Windy City Gridiron)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations