Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher and Charles Tillman's health, how the Bears are preparing for the Packers, and why you should dance on a Bears-themed stripper pole.
- Brian Urlacher and Charles Tillman are question marks for Thursday night. (Chicago Tribune)
- Former Bears quarterback Jim Miller says all is moving according to the plan for the Bears. (CSN Chicago)
- iPads are helping the Bears prepare for Green Bay in a short week. (CBS Local)
- Familiarity with the Packers helps, too. (ESPN Chicago)
- The best play of Sunday's win in slow-motion. (Chicago Tribune)
- Bears fans, you know what happens when you fall off a stripper pole in team colors? The internet will mock you. Like so. (Buzzfeed)