NEW ORLEANS, LA - FEBRUARY 02: NFL player Matt Forte attends the 2nd Annual NFL Honors at Mahalia Jackson Theater on February 2, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for where key players are this week, how much money young Kyle Long is making and which Bear rules the video game world.
- Matt Forte and Tim Jennings are missing a portion of OTAs, but they have a really good reason. They're on a USO tour. (ESPN Chicago)
- First-round draft pick Kyle Long signed his contract on Friday night. See how much he's making and how the numbers break down. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Florida man who killed a Bears fan in Jacksonville appeared in court Tuesday. He plead guilty and is facing a life sentence. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- While it's early in the off-season, one unknown Bear is turning heads. Fendi Onobun is growing as a player. (Chicago Tribune)
- In OTAs, the Bears have some fierce battles on the field. According to Stephen Paea, the video game battles are pretty fierce, too. (Instagram)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations