CHICAGO, IL - DECEMBER 02: Edwin Williams #70 and J'Marcus Webb #73 of the Chicago Bears move to block Malcolm Smith #53 and Clinton MacDonald #69 of the Seattle Seahawks at Soldier Field on December 2, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois. The Seahawks defeated the Bears 23-17 in overtime. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on what the Bears are looking for at the combine, where they might find offensive line help and Brian Urlacher's future.
- There's no question the Bears need help at offensive line. The question is whether they will look to the draft or free agency to upgrade the line. (Chicago Tribune)
- In past years, the Bears' draft needs have been clear. That has changed this year, as the Bears could ignore the line. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The combine is fun to watch, but it's not everything. A former NFLer points out how the combine doesn't say much about the character of a football player. (Chicago Tribune)
- But that doesn't mean the combine isn't valuable. Check out how to break down the statistics of the combine. (National Football Post)
- It's possible Brian Urlacher's tenure with the Bears is over. But do he and the Bears need each other? (Chicago Tribune)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations