Head coach Lovie Smith gives instructions to players at Soldier Field on Dec. 18. The Seahawks defeated the Bears 38-14.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. On tap: the future at QB, how the Bears got to where they are, a historic look at terrible QB play and one area of success from Sunday's loss.
- Lovie Smith was non-committal when talking about a change at quarterback. (Chicago Tribune)
- A former Bears QB says that Caleb Hanie can't blame all of his problems on coaching. (CSN Chicago)
- How did we get here? Read this handy-dandy chronicle of a collapse. (ESPN Chicago)
- Is this the worst stretch of quarterback play in Chicago's history? (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears defensive line was successful in stopping Seattle's run on Sunday. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations