Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Roy Williams says his sore groin is holding him back. (ESPN Chicago)
- Some ideas on how to fix the offense. (National Football Post)
- Something needs to be fixed, as they Bears are going three-and-out 41 percent of the time. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears claim that they can get the run game going. (Chicago Tribune)
- Who is on the hot seat if the Bears continue to lose? (CSN Chicago)
- Dan Hampton will not attend the Super Bowl-winning Bears' trip to the White House. (Shutdown Corner)
- In praise of Ron Rivera. (Windy City Gridiron)