Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on what the Bears need, how the NFL would react to a Super Bowl blizzard, and how one Bear treats his valentine.
- Johnny Knox is gone. Devin Hester possibly moving on. Even with Brandon Marshall around, is wide receiver an area of need for the Bears? (ESPN Chicago)
- Tight end is unquestionably an area of need for the Bears. Should they address it in the draft or with free agency? (Windy City Gridiron)
- The Super Bowl is in New York City next year, and the NFL is ready to delay the game if a blizzard hits. In Chicago, we would deal with a blizzard during the Super Bowl by dealing with it. (Chicago Tribune)
- Marc Trestman is known to be a hands-on coach. He may have to change those ways in Chicago. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- It's not too early to start making predictions for next season. Here are 10 things to hope for in 2013. (National Football Post)
- Finally, hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day, Grizzly Detailers. Look at what D.J. Moore is doing for his wife. (Twitter)