OAKLAND, CA - NOVEMBER 27: Injured starting quarterback Jay Cutler of the Chicago Bears stands on the sideline during their game against the Oakland Raiders at O.co Coliseum on November 27, 2011 in Oakland, California. (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, a round-up of all the best Bears news on the web. On tap this morning: Cutler's wedding plans and leadership, Peppers winning another award, Forte's place, Martz and the blame game, and Hester's frustrations.
- Jay Cutler knows who is in charge of planning his wedding to Kristin Cavallari: not him. (ESPN Chicago)
- But in football, Cutler has been a model of leadership. (CSN Chicago)
- Julius Peppers was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for the second straight November. (Chicago Tribune)
- Matt Forte is trying to find his place in the Cutler-less offense. (ESPN Chicago)
- Mike Martz is blaming the players, not his play-calling. (CSN Chicago)
- A banged-up Devin Hester is frustrated with how little he can play. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations