Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, a round-up of all the best Bears news on the web. On tap this morning: Cutler's wedding plans and leadership, Peppers winning another award, Forte's place, Martz and the blame game, and Hester's frustrations.
- Jay Cutler knows who is in charge of planning his wedding to Kristin Cavallari: not him. (ESPN Chicago)
- But in football, Cutler has been a model of leadership. (CSN Chicago)
- Julius Peppers was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for the second straight November. (Chicago Tribune)
- Matt Forte is trying to find his place in the Cutler-less offense. (ESPN Chicago)
- Mike Martz is blaming the players, not his play-calling. (CSN Chicago)
- A banged-up Devin Hester is frustrated with how little he can play. (Chicago Tribune)