Doesn't the sight of snow and football make you smile?
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- The owners and players could both vote on ending the lockout today, so it could be over very soon. For real, for real this time. (Chicago Tribune)
- But with the Hall-of-Fame game just over two weeks away, and the Bears not packing up their televisions and toilet paper for camp just yet, the chances of the game happening are growing slim. (Chicago Tribune)
- Israel Idonije and Danieal Manning are two of the league's most consistent tacklers. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Should the Bears take a chance on former Bear, wideout Bernard Berrian? (ESPN Chicago)
- Chris Harris wants to end the lockout and become a Bear for life. (Hitman Harris)
- Jim McMahon was released from the hospital after his limo crashed in Reno. (Chicago Tribune)
- Shhhhhh, the Bears had a secret kickball training session. (ESPN Chicago)
- Do you want to read a poem about the lockout (hopefully) ending in Chicago? Of course you do. (Windy City Gridiron)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations