Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chcago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' workouts, two of the team's latest signees, and an adorable picture of a Bear dad and his baby Bear.
- Though many of them have been working out on their own, the Bears' vacation is over tomorrow. They will be back at Halas Hall for the start of their voluntary workouts. (Chicago Tribune)
- Back-up quarterback Josh McCown signed another contract with the Bears on Friday. He said Chicago was where he wanted to stay. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears needed to strengthen the offensive line after Lance Louis left. They took a big step to do that by signing guard Jet Matt Slauson. (Chicago Tribune)
- Do the Bears need any more help at wide receiver? Under the right conditions, it would be a smart move. See what's best for the Bears and other NFC North teams. (ESPN Chicago)
- Oh hey, it's just an adorable picture of wide receiver Earl Bennett and his son. (Instagram)