Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher's knee, which Bears made lists, the Pro Bowl and where you can see Shea McClellin.
- Brian Urlacher's knee rehab is progressing nicely, but he won't likely be available for OTAs. (Chicago Tribune)
- Which Bears made the NFL's top 100? (CSN Chicago)
- Several former Bears made this list of the most average Bears ever. (Kissing Suzy Kolber)
- The Pro Bowl is likely to continue, but will move to New Orleans. (Shutdown Corner)
- Shea McClellin is making his first autograph-signing appearance in Chicagoland since being drafted by the Bears. (Bleacher Sports)