Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for an update on Brian Urlacher's knee, a new way to use Devin Hester, Jay Cutler's thoughts on bounties and where the Bears could have ended up without Cutler's injury.
- Brian Urlacher said his knee is "feeling good." (ESPN Chicago)
- If the Bears want more from Devin Hester, they should line him up in the slot. (National Football Post)
- Jay Cutler says on bounties, there is a line you can't cross. (ESPN Chicago)
- Stephen Paea should really double check his tweets before pressing send. (Twitter)
- Mutual support is reflected in Brian Urlacher's award. (CSN Chicago)
- NFL analyst Jason Smith says the Bears would have gone to the Super Bowl with a healthy Cutler. (Windy City Gridiron)