Brian Urlacher #54 of the Chicago Bears points out an offensive alignment against the Kansas City Chiefs at Soldier Field on Dec. 4, 2011, in Chicago. The Chiefs defeated the Bears 10-3. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for news on Brian Urlacher as a pitcher, the salary cap and free agents, and how Dez Clark is dangerous on the dance floor.
- Brian Urlacher tried out his pitching arm in Florida. Mickey Mouse was there too. (Chicago Tribune)
- The NFL set the salary cap at $120.6 million. (ESPN Chicago)
- The Bears are reportedly interested in Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney. (Windy City Gridiron)
- They are also reportedly looking at linebacker David Hawthorne. (CSN Chicago)
- It's not exactly high-quality video, but it is proof that former Bear Dez Clark has some sweet moves on the dance floor. (Twitter)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations