Brian Urlacher smiles as he sits on the bench during a preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals at Soldier Field on Aug. 28, 2010, in Chicago.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Brian Urlacher and Matt Forte are looking forward to the lockout's end. (ESPN Chicago)
- Rashied Davis and Hunter Hillenmeyer are optimistic a deal to end the lockout will happen, but they don't believe that they're close yet. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Speaking of Davis, he believes the Bears will offer him a deal whenever free agency does start. (Chicago Tribune)
- Devin Hester's workout habits helped him to a good season in 2010, so he has no plans to change. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Mike Ditka's son could face seven years in jail. (Trib Local)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations