Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest news on Brian Urlacher's health, how a defensive coach is making a difference, and how a Bear celebrated his birthday.
- Brian Urlacher is enjoying the most talented defense. (CSN Chicago)
- But his knee injury is still bothering him. (ESPN Chicago)
- Defensive backs respond to Jon Hoke's coaching style. (Chicago Tribune)
- Phil Emery commends the Bears' offensive line. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- A pretty nice cake for Kellen Davis' birthday. (Twitter)