CHICAGO, IL - JANUARY 16: Quarterback Jay Cutler #6 of the Chicago Bears under center against the Seattle Seahawks in the second quarter of the 2011 NFC divisional playoff game at Soldier Field on January 16, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Jay Cutler
Happy Friday, Bears fans. Welcome to Bear Bites, your collection of the Bears news you need to know.
- Former Bears offensive coordinator Ron Turner says that Jay Cutler just needs time. Was that a dig at his former employer for only giving him a year with Cutler, or just a nod to the great Guns 'n' Roses song? (ESPN Chicago)
- For the gamers in the crowd, the Madden NFL 2011 roster has been updated. Matt Forte, Chris Harris and Kellen Davis all received a bump in their OVR. (EA Sports)
- Where would you put Soldier Field in a ranking of all 31 NFL stadiums? It's in the top-half here, getting bonus points for good fans and the lakefront location. (National Football Post)
- After the Metrodome roof fell in and the Bears/Vikings game was forced onto the campus of the University of Minnesota, officials in Minnesota are finally open to discuss building a new stadium for the Vikings. Oh, but how we'll miss the Rollerdome! (Chicago Breaking News)
- If there is a lockout, the players will be forced into a tough position: should they work out with teammates, staying in shape for the possibility of a season? Or will that show a lack of resolve and put them in danger of an injury? (Pro Football Talk)
Don't forget to follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations