Happy Friday, Bears fans. Welcome to Bear Bites, your collection of the Bears news you need to know.
- Former Bears offensive coordinator Ron Turner says that Jay Cutler just needs time. Was that a dig at his former employer for only giving him a year with Cutler, or just a nod to the great Guns 'n' Roses song? (ESPN Chicago)
- For the gamers in the crowd, the Madden NFL 2011 roster has been updated. Matt Forte, Chris Harris and Kellen Davis all received a bump in their OVR. (EA Sports)
- Where would you put Soldier Field in a ranking of all 31 NFL stadiums? It's in the top-half here, getting bonus points for good fans and the lakefront location. (National Football Post)
- After the Metrodome roof fell in and the Bears/Vikings game was forced onto the campus of the University of Minnesota, officials in Minnesota are finally open to discuss building a new stadium for the Vikings. Oh, but how we'll miss the Rollerdome! (Chicago Breaking News)
- If there is a lockout, the players will be forced into a tough position: should they work out with teammates, staying in shape for the possibility of a season? Or will that show a lack of resolve and put them in danger of an injury? (Pro Football Talk)