Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Marc Trestman's first week as a Bears coach, and where Bears assistants are ending up.
- Marc Trestman has clearly put a lot of time and thought into his planning for the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- He's made fast turnaround a habit. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Now he's ready to size up the offensive tackles. (Chicago Tribune)
- Former Bears defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli is reportedly talking to the Cowboys. (ESPN Chicago)
- Two coaches from Lovie Smith's staff will stay under Trestman. (Chicago Tribune)
- Joe Flacco a Bear? A very, very long shot. (CSN Chicago)