BOURBONNAIS, IL - AUGUST 06: Fans of the Chicago Bears watch a summer training camp practice at Olivet Nazarene University on August 6, 2011 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears' salary cap, what Kyle Long can't wait to do, and where you can catch Brandon Marshall this fall.
- The players report for training camp today and will have to start proving themselves quickly. Take a look at the Bears' salary cap outlook. (Shutdown Corner)
- First-round draft pick Kyle Long didn't get to spend time with his teammates at OTAs because of NFL rules. He's eager to get to work at training camp. (ESPN Chicago)
- The roster is at 90 today and has to get down to 53 by the time the season starts. Here are some roster battles to watch. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- J'Marcus Webb is in his fourth year as a Bear, and no longer can use the young and inexperienced excuse. Is this season his last chance? (ESPN Chicago)
- In case you missed it, Brandon Marshall is going to be a part of the NBC Chicago team this year. After making catches on the field, he will be a regular contributor to Sports Sunday. (NBC Chicago)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations