(Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on a former Bears coach looking for work, key dates for the coming season and why the number 50 is important.
- Mike Tice didn't find much success as the Bears' offensive coordinator. The one-time head coach is still hoping to coach in the NFL again. (Pro Football Talk)
- Pull out your calendar. Mark these key dates coming up for the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- There are many up-in-the air variables with the Bears this year. What will you consider a successful season? (Windy City Gridiron)
- Even with a new coach and a second-year general manager, the Bears avoided a massive change in roster that usually comes with a new coach. They won't be able to avoid a major change in 2014. (Chicago Tribune)
- The number 50 is key to a football team's success. Can the Bears' offense hit this magic number? (National Football Post)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations