Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on how Brian Urlacher will be Grinchy soon, what the linebackers will look like with him and what the special teams people think of an NFL proposal.
- Martina McBride invited Brian Urlacher to join her on-stage at Chicago Theater to read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" during her show on Dec. 21. (A Very Special Christmas)
- Who is the liability on the offensive line -- Geno Hayes or Nick Roach? (CSN Chicago)
- But Briggs is strongest on the weak side. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Adam Podlesh and Dave Toub are not fans of the league's possible plan to eliminate kickoffs. (Chicago Tribune)
- Mike Tice's conservative offense suits the Bears. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- D.J. Moore's confidence never wavered. (ESPN Chicago)