CHICAGO, IL - SEPTEMBER 11: Lovie Smith of the Chicago Bears talks with Jay Cutler #6 during the game against the Atlanta Falcons at Soldier Field on September 11, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Scott Boehm/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily round up of Bears coverage from around the interwebs.
- If Martz can't find a better run-pass balance, one columnist says he should get the hook. (Chicago Tribune)
- Jay Cutler should shoulder some of the blame for Sunday's offensive gaffes. (ESPN Chicago)
- Watching from the sidelines as the defense underperformed was not easy for the injured Chris Harris. (Hitman Harris)
- Matt Hasselbeck says that the Bears wanted him to start at QB in 1998, when the Bears were led by Erik Kramer. (Pro Football Talk)
- With his huge performances in two games, Matt Forte's price just keeps going up. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations