Good morning, Bears fan. Welcome to Bear Bites, your roundup of Bears news.
- A group of football experts weighed in on the NFL's top coaches, and they ranked Lovie Smith in the Top 10. (ESPN AFC East Blog)
- As an avid reader of Grizzly Detail, you know that the lockout could be lifted if the players win the injunction they are seeking today. What would a lifted lockout mean? (NFL.com)
- Earl Bennett had the start of a breakout year in 2010. Expect him to become a star in 2011. (ESPN NFC North blog)
- As a father of two with another on the way, nose tackle Anthony Adams is keeping his fingers crossed for an end to the lockout as well as a new contract with the Bears. (Chicago Tribune)
- Looking back at what draft guides said about current Bears, guess who had "the wingspan of a 747?" Who "carried a swagger?" Whose flaws were thought to be correctable? (ChicagoBears.com)
- The Bears need depth at linebacker, and this hidden gem from South Florida could do the trick. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Looking back, was Curtis Enis a draft bust or an unlucky guy? (Windy City Gridiron)