Marcus Cannon #61, Kyle Dooley #72 and Alonzo Adams #81 of the TCU Horned Frogs raise the Mountain West Regular Season Championship trophy at Amon G. Carter Stadium on November 28, 2009 in Fort Worth, Texas. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Marcus Cannon;Kyle Dooley;Alonzo Adams
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning dose of Bears news.
- Marcus Cannon, a Bears OL prospect from TCU, was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma. The cancer is considered treatable, but you still have to feel for a guy who gets this news when he's inches away from his dreams coming true. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Two Bears draft picks made this breakdown of worst NFL draft picks broken down by their slot in the draft. If that doesn't get you excited for Thursday, what will? (Shutdown Corner)
- The Bears are very happy with J'Marcus Webb's progress. He was one of the Piccolo Award winners, and was so nervous about his speech that he called Piccolo's widow to get an idea what to say. (Chicago Tribune)
- Anthony Adams, the other Piccolo Award winner, is a free agent (whenever free agency starts) and wants to stay in Chicago. (ESPN Chicago)
- Marvin Austin is a DT who seems like a good fit for the Bears, but he's not without baggage. (Chicago Tribune)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations