Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, a collection of the best Bears news from around the web. Read on for an update on Roy Williams, what Matt Forte is going through, the Bears expectations for Henry Melton, plans for Dane Sanzenbacher and the extremely tattooed Bears fan.
- Roy Williams is finally getting more comfortable in Chicago. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- A former player gives his perspective on what Matt Forte is going through. (National Football Post)
- Lovie Smith wants to see more out of Henry Melton. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears have faith in their assistant coaches. (Chicago Tribune)
- Even with Earl Bennett's return, Dane Sanzenbacher will still be in the mix. (Chicago Tribune)
- Did you know that there's a Bears tattoo man? You should read about him. No, really. Read this. (With Leather)
- Even the t-shirt deli says, "Pay Forte."