Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily roundup of Bears news.
- Robbie Gould hung out at Wrigley Field on Monday for the team's fantasy baseball camp with Fergie Jenkins and Billy Williams. (CSN Chicago)
- Though a footrace would be close between the two, Johnny Knox bested Devin Hester in a go-kart race at Chicago Indoor Racing. (Sports Buzz)
- The NFL players took a blow on Monday as the Eighth Circuit Court ruled to leave the lockout in place until they can rule on Brady et al. vs. NFL case, which is suing the NFL for anti-trust violations. They won't hear arguments until June 3, meaning the lockout is still in effect for a while. (Shutdown Corner)
- Get to know Stephen Paea from the blog that covered him through his college years. (Windy City Gridiron)
- The Tampa Bay Bucs turned down a chance to be featured in the HBO reality series "Hard Knocks," which follows a team through training camp. Could that open the door for the Bea--no. That would be the most boring Hard Knocks ever. (St. Petersburg Times)