CHICAGO - DECEMBER 11: Marques Colston #12 of the New Orleans Saints is tackled by Brian Urlacher #54, Tommie Harris #91 and Nick Roach #53 of the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field on December 11, 2008 in Chicago, Illinois. The Bears won 27-24. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Marques Colston;Tommie Harris;Nick Roach;Brian Urlacher
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Nick Roach did a nice job of taking down Dhani Jones' comments about Brian Urlacher's skills as a linebacker. (ESPN Chicago)
- Should Chester Taylor return as the Bears back-up running back? (ESPN NFC North)
- When you take into account weather and a lack of blocking, Walter Payton's accomplishments as a running back for the Bears are even more impressive. (Pro Football Talk)
- Speaking of the '85 team, the minute you see this poster of Wilber Marshall, Otis Wilson and Mike Singletary, you're going to want it over your living room couch. (Windy City Gridiron)
- If this picture of J'Marcus Webb with the Moo 'n' Oink mascots doesn't make you smile, you may need professional help. Or a really yummy sandwich. (Facebook)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations