Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning dose of Bears news.
- Richard Dent has Hall of Fame-caliber taste in golf pants. (Deadspin)
- Speaking of the Sack Man, rumor has it that the Bears will play in the Hall of Fame game on the weekend of his enshrinement, assuming that labor troubles are resolved and the game goes on as scheduled. If it does, the Bears will get an extra week of training camp. (Chicago Tribune)
- Defensive tackle Anthony Adams won the Ed Block Courage Award, which is given to inspirational players. (CSN Chicago)
- Five teams are in the hunt for an offensive tackle. Do you think the Bears made the list? (Pro Football Weekly)
- Roosevelt Williams didn't work out as a player for the Bears, but he's using that experience to coach and hopes to make it into the same coaching fellowship program that produced Lovie Smith. (ESPN Chicago)
- Was Cade McNown the worst Bears draft pick of all time? (Windy City Gridiron)
- Bears coaches are expected to be on hand for Notre Dame's pro day on Thursday. (Chicago Sun-Times)