(Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for how the Bears are going after one of their players, a barrier for gay players and who might be the next Devin Hester.
- One of the Bears' linebackers -- rhymes with Merlacher -- has a future that is still unsure in Chicago. But the Bears are looking to lock up linebacker Nick Roach. (ESPN Chicago)
- Former Bear Jim Miller has spent plenty of time in NFL locker rooms. He says religion is a barrier for a gay player to come out. (Chicago Tribune)
- With Devin Hester looking for a new start in the NFL, it's time for to look out for man with Hester's abilities. Could it be Michigan's Denard Robinson? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- New England's Tom Brady was in the news this week for restructuring his deal with the Patriots. It could be a headache for Chicago to go through the same restructuring. (Windy City Gridiron)
- The NFL has put an increased focus on concussion testing in recent years. Now, they will use iPads to test for concussions on the sidelines. (Pro Football Talk)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations