Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your rundown of all the best Bears news from around the web. Read on for the most Pro Bowl-worthy Bears, how Earl Bennett's fines cold mount up, expectations on fines, Chicago playing with purpose, and faith in the system.
- Corey Graham is one of the underrated Bears who has a Pro Bowl-worthy resume. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Huge fines and a possible flag or ejection could await Earl Bennett if he continues to wear his awesome orange shoes. (ESPN Chicago)
- The Lions expect huge fines from Sunday's game. (Pro Football Talk)
- Ndamkong Suh said he was not trying to take Jay Cutler's helmet off. Obviously, he was trying to take Cutler's head off. (ESPN Chicago)
- Former Bear Jim Miller says that the Bears played with purpose against the Lions. (CSN Chicago)
- Lovie Smith says that faith in the system is the reason behind the Bears resurgence. (ChicagoBears.com)